Monday, June 17, 2013

day 17 ......

my collection of Coors Rosebud Pottery .....
the Rosebud Cook~N~Serve line was made from 1934-1942 it became the most popular line made by the Coors Porcelain Co. ..... yes the Coors Brewing Co.
all pieces have the raised rosebud design on them .....
have at least one piece of all shapes and colors made, except for the allusive honey pot spoon ..... have two honey pots but alas never have found a spoon ...... someday ......














the cabinet that houses my collection, lots of extra plates, bowls, cups are in cupboards down below ......


posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

Susan said...

I have never seen these dishes. Now I'll be on the look out cause I love them!

Thanks

moosecraft said...

Wow! That last picture really knocks my socks off! ;-) Soooo pretty the way all that pottery harmonizes with the chippy patina of the cabinet and those lovely quilts! Love it!

Lee said...

How have I not ever seen this beautiful pattern? I love dishes and would collect if I had more space. I gave my old Fiestaware to my daughter. i have plates on the wall and use Debbie Mumm plates and mugs at Christmas. I have Bybee pottery dishes I use in the winter in a burgundy color and regular new Fiestaware dishes I use in summer...plus a set of melamine Debbie Mumm dishes for summer with her signature birdhouses on them.
Gads, when I see the list i do have I realize I must have dishes in every nook of my condo.
Have a great day. Love your blog. Lee

Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of Coors Pottery before and I love it!! You certainly have a wonderful collection.

Karen said...

I know nothing about this pottery but I like it very well. You have a wonderful collection of it. I need to do some reading about this style of pottery.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sure looks purdy in your old cupboard Cheri! Hugs,Lori