Tuesday, April 29, 2014

sewing day......

today was my sewing day, wasn't sure at first, we are having Santana Anna winds here and power went out for a while.....did not make me a Happy Camper!
when power was restored I headed to my room and cranked out all of this.....
quilted the new little quilts for Lucy now just need binding....


started a cute pink quilt for my newest granddaughter Madisyn Rose, to arrive mid August.....



and put together a background and little applique on a new design, made two more Common Threads blocks.....



love my electricity......
it's in the 90's here so tomorrow Lucy and I will be heading to the beach.....
enjoy.....

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the little quilts you made for Lucy and the new baby quilt is gorgeous.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

The baby girl quilt is so pretty! Your Common Threads series may become my Wintertime stitching project... I love how they are all different, yet play together so nicely! Awesome series!

Karen said...

You need a treadle machine for those no electricity emergencies! I like the applique block for the Common Threads quilt that you just created.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I use my antique Pfaff treadle for when our electricity goes down ~ Love all of your work Cheri!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Love seeing what you are working on Cheri! Very sweet quilts for the little ones and love your newest designs. Hugs, Lori