Monday, September 15, 2014

and the winner is.......

sorry was supposed to pick somebody
yesterday to win the little primitive pumpkin quilt and totally forgot, woke up this morning #6 in my head, looked at comments Cathi ~ Shakerwood Woolens that's you!
and yes I do have your address and will put the now yours little primitive pumpkin quilt in the mail to you.....

It's going to be another HoT! 100+ day here so me and Lucy won't be playing outside......brought in some fabrics from my sewing room to cut for a couple new little quilt ideas for sharing on my blog.....my cute "helper" she loves to play and create with scraps, just like RaRo!




also this weekend I put on the top border and final appliques for the Common Threads Quilt Series......
will have the Common Threads Border pattern, along with a couple other new patterns on my website soon.....



enjoy.....

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Cathi!
It is getting cooler here, had to put on my sweats, but nice weather to sit and sew.

Debbie

Karen said...

I like the way this quilt design has come together. A different look but still very much your style.

Shakerwood said...

Wow! Thanks, Cheri and Lucy. It's the first time anyone has listened to me when I said I wanted to win so just send it on to me! So glad it was one of yours ......

Barb said...

Love your lettering on this great quilt!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Lucy is the cutest little helper! How wonderful she loves to play in fabrics too. She will be making quilts with her RaRo before you know it. The Common Threads top is WOW!! Hugs, Lori

Me and My Stitches said...

Lucy is so cute - I bet it's fun to have a helper! Great quilt - I love all the blocks, but especially the different baskets. Nice!

Dawn said...

Congrats to your winner. What a great sewing partner you have! Great quilt, love all the fabrics and blocks.

annie said...

Congrats Cathi!