Saturday, January 3, 2015

American Patchwork and Quilting radio show.....

on Monday January 5 I have been invited to chat live with Pat Sloan, host of American Patchwork and Quilting......
the show times are 4pm Eastern, 3pm Central, 2pm Mountain and 1pm Pacific
I will be chatting and sharing the whys and hows of my primitive style of quilting......I would love for you to tune in on your computer, itunes or you can download to a player.....
the link for the podcast is in the post below......

5 comments:

Lori said...

How exciting! I look forward to hearing it.

Cathy G. said...

Really looking forward to this Cheri! You and Pat are awesome! Have fun and Thank you so much!!
Cathy G

basketnut said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait till I get to listen to it!!! Tammy

Ronnie said...

Really enjoyed the podcast, thanks for sharing!

Gayle said...

I FINALLY figured out how to listen to Pat's podcast and enjoyed hearing you talk about your design process - just wish it would have had video too! LOL