Thursday, February 17, 2011

organized mess....



are your fabric & wools all folded neat & tidy lining the shelves in your sewing area with gorgeous color....
or are we of like minds filling, stuffing & overflowing primitive bins, baskets, suitcases, etc. with what looks like an unorganized mess but i guarantee i know whats where....this is how i like it unfolded heaps everywhere saying "use me use me" ....i'll make piles of future quilts with torn strips off the main pieces and they lie there in wait....
amazing how different & alike we all are....
enjoy your style, cheri

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am an organizer, I need to have things in a orderly mess, lol.

Debbie

Karen said...

What ever works for you. You create so much that I like a lot that your system of storage fits your style.

Wendy said...

My room is messy as well, but yes I do know where everything is.

Lorraine said...

I'm with you. An organized mess. Most of us just wouldn't admit it OR post a photo for the whole world to see. Kudos! to you for being so "real". :O)

StitchinByTheLake said...

My fabric is all nicely folded on shelves...I'm only a tiny bit obsessive thank goodness. The organized mess you work so beautifully in would not work for me at all but I'm so glad we aren't all alike...just like the snowflakes we are different but beautiful, every one. :) blessings, marlene

kelley said...

I'd feel right at home in your work area Cheri!

Mine will be neat and tidy for a while since this is moving week...but once I start working on projects again nothing things will slowly find their own out-of-order place to live...

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Been there many times! Start dragging out stuff and there it goes. Clean it up and can't find a thing :)