Friday, April 1, 2011

this is no joke....



last night while watching Jeopardy's final question, something about authors, islands and plays, one island unnamed....i guessed Treasure Island?  greg looked at me and said so sweetly "honey they're talking about Shakespeare"
oh, the final answer was The Tempest...i piped in "isn't it The Tempest and The Shrew"  greg said so sweetly again "no that's The Taming of the Shrew"
LOL!!!  i've never claimed to be a scholar and obviously not even close!!!
the only books i read any more usually are on the subjects of quilting, knitting and other various homespun crafts....guess i better stick to my day job and not plan on a Jeopary career!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my eye on your green pottery in that picture. Pretty!

Shakerwood said...

Had a friend who used to guess the Jeopardy answers with her Hubby every night. Her hubby was amazed that she was getting EVERY one right. Turns out she was watching it during the day and they were both watching the rerun in the evening. She never let on! All I have are quilt books, too.

Sinta Renee said...

That's so funny... but you aren't alone... I guessed Treasure Island also! I am not up on Shakespere either!