Sunday, October 30, 2011

greg's leftovers quilt....



i did not make this block pattern up....first saw & was inspired by Lori @ Humble Quilts when i saw it on her blog, which i know most of you have followed way before me...didn't pay attention to her block size & did do a different layout....
my finished block size is 6"
the four patches were made with 1&1/4" strips
the alternate squares are 2" for small & 3&1/2" for large
i made 100 squares and most are with a light & dark four patch & one background but then every once in a while i threw in a more scrappy looking block for just because....
enjoy

4 comments:

krisgray said...

Very pretty!

WoolenSails said...

I love the fabrics you used and how it came out. I never follow directions anyways, so even when I have them, I get lost and go out on my own;)

Debbie

Nancy E said...

I was wondering size of the blocks so thanks for sharing the info.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Very sweet....but oh - how you work so small amazes and befuddles me....Have a great new week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin