Saturday, April 28, 2012

random photos f my home....



as i was cleaning up my house a bit this morning, should be alot because it soooo needs it but anyway thought i would take some random photos of some of my favorite nooks&crannies to post about something other than adorable lucy, while you patiently wait for the next antique inspired little quilt.....which by the way i did cut pieces for and will start today after this posting.....
this wonderful blue cabinet was purchased in Texas and is why my boys will never move me again, so very, very heavy.....it houses my collection of Coors Pottery and my one original treasured Debbie Thibault, a santa bought for me by my sweet husband from the Country Loft.....

4 comments:

Jan said...

Charming!

TheCrankyCrow said...

THAT, my friend - is drop-dead, stop-in-yer-tracks, GORGEOUS!!! And those amazing quilts stacked on top....PERFECT!!! Thanks for taking a break and sharing with us! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Raymond Homestead said...

Beautiful cabinet, love it!

kelley said...

Swoon...the blue...the texture...the quilts near by...