Friday, October 21, 2011

my favorite homespun.....



was so disappointed to learn that Indo US would not be printing any homespun fabrics any longer, has always been my background fabric of choice....now I'm excited to let you know that Michelle Fat Quarters owner has found for me & you the perfect replacement fabric same feel & colors, especially the red solid, as i use it lots and it is the red used for the winter project in Primitive Quilts & other Projects...

http://www.fatquartersquiltshop.com

7 comments:

SueB said...

Cheryl do you have an website address to where you can get this fabric?

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love these fabrics....yummy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

marie said...

I would also like the web address to buy this fabric. Thanks.

deb said...

good to know,,,Im starting on Christmas dolls and I was just browsing the web for homespun...Im all over this!

Libby said...

Oh thank heavens! This could have been TRAGIC!!!!!!

Linda, NE Iowa said...

Oh, Cherie, what a tease you are! You told us where to order the fabric but not the designer. Help!!

Kathy said...

Yes, I found that out too when looking for a particular plaid. No more Indo US. Too bad, because it seems the homespuns are becoming even more popular.
Love the new things you are coming up with!
Kathy