Saturday, October 1, 2011

october's primitive quilt....



here are the cutting measurements for october's primitive little quilt....
four patches made with 1&1/2" squares
alternate blocks are 2&1/2" squares
for setting triangles cut 4&1/8" squares, cut diagonally twice...corners are 2&1/4" squares, cut diagonally once
top and bottom border are 2&1/2" wide...sides are 1&1/2" wide
didn't even notice that one of my four patches was flipped till i took the picture, will you do that too?
enjoy, cheri

8 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

This is beautiful Cheri - love the colors....And I, personally, like the kittywampus patch - has a Pennsylvania Dutch touch to it.... :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Linda said...

I really like the errant patch. It looks like it was meant to be!

Me and My Stitches said...

Love this one! Isn't it funny how you don't notice those things until you see a picture of it? I like the block that way.

Sharon said...

LOVE IT Cheri!!! But then I love everything you do.
You even have your own category on my website now. lolol Dont yo feel special?

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Cheri, this is a really great layout
for the patches. I like the diagonals
a lot. Of course the colors are perfect!
Warm Regards,
Susan

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

Very Cute!! Thanks!!

Brook said...

A perfect Autumn Quilt colors and design. I have been following your blog for some time. It is always a pleasure. Thank You for your time and gifts. Blessings, Brook

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

You do Beautiful work. I love uour quilts