Monday, December 10, 2012

A Primitive Christmas

okay ladies here's the scoop...... my sweet hubby, being as patient as he can be has tried to figure out how to get a Portable Document Format "PDF" inserted into my blog post with the stocking templates, actually i believe PDF means PRETTY DARN FINICKY!!!  
he had no luck.....so he did a JPG picture which you can print...... it's in the next post below, now it will print off smaller though, will need to enlarge to fit on an 8&1/2" x 11" page, not sure how much but somewhat more than 50%.......tomorrow when i have a chance i'll run to Kinko's and figure it out as best i can......
why..... oh why do my posts have to be so darn backward and difficult sometimes.....
you know i do know that whatever size your stockings turn out to be, it will all be fine......remember this is PriMiTiVe......
cheri


9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

A jpg will work just as good as a pdf, but I have my photoshop open, so if it is just the one page, I can convert it to a pdf for you, so send the file to me.

Debbie

Lori said...

Oh Debbie, you are so sweet and helpful!!
Cheri, however you can get it to us, we will figure it out! Thank you so much!!

quiltsbycheri said...

you both are so sweet....thanks for your offer to help, will leave it as a JPG for now....one day maybe I'll learn all these computer skills....NoT!!! would rather spend my time creating....xoxoxo to you both

Linda said...

Thanks so much for being who you are and doing what you can. Your designs are fabulous and I just might end up with some mini stockings and I think that's what I wanted anyway.

Shakerwood said...

No worries, we can figure it out. Like you said, it's primitive. Other than the quilt samples in my booth that I make close to your pattern, I almost NEVER finish one of your quilts like the picture! Have to make it my own ... Thanks for such a cute ornament!

Shelley said...

Cheri, love your little stockings and so kind of you to share. Perhaps it would help us to judge what size the pattern pieces should be if you gave us in inches what the stocking pattern piece measures. Then, we can figure out how much to enlarge it:) Your JPEG printed off nicely:)

The Wooden Acorn said...

Cheri, I printed your pattern as you have it and it is perfect. Thank you!!! You're the best.

Valerie

merumo said...

Hi Cheri,
Love your stockings! Thanks for fun freebie :) I just printed out the pattern and wonder how tall is your stockings? Mine looks like about 4 1/4" high from the toe to the top. (I printed at 50%.)

Beckyjean said...

Love these stockings Cheri. Thank you so much for the pattern.

Becky