Friday, February 22, 2013

Nutty Orange Coffee Cake......

preheat oven 350'

in a small bowl combine 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 2 tsp. orange zest......melt 1 stick butter in bowl
separate two cans of refrigerator buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
cut 8oz. cream cheese into twenty pieces

put a piece of cream cheese on biscuit fold over and pinch edges closed, dip in butter then sugar mixture

place in a lightly greased bundt pan, single layer, curved side down..... drizzle and sprinkle with remaining butter and sugar

bake 35 to 40 minutes

immediately invert onto plate and drizzle with 1 cup confections sugar and 2 tbsp orange juice

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Judy Dietrich said...

Someone would have to take away my rotary cutter if I had that much sugar and butter!!!! Sounds yummy though....hope you are feeling better. I had a cold this week, and you are right about the sneezing. You never know when it will happen--so I spent a great deal of time in my bathroom trying to prevent any hazards from happening. I did finally get some sleep last night. Have a great weekend and thanks for the little quilt-a-longs.

Emilou said...

Yummy, I am going to my granddaughters next week, and will make these with her. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and
visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

Here is my weblog ... Seo myths

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout
of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

my website :: wiki.insane-gamers.com