Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i'd rather be....



anywhere but here!!! i remember last week so much to do and i'll i wanted was to curl up on the couch....well i'm here now and over it!!!!  my life has consisted of magazines, kleenex, t.v., remote control, cough drops, nettie pot, vicks and popsiciles.....want to hear a popsicile joke? i got a million of them....
"what kind of sign did the boat on it?"   "a for sail sign"  hahahahahaha
at least i can still find them funny!!!
need to heal quickly though have two birthday parties to throw this weekend, my Katie's birthday today and Gabby's, daughter in law, was last week, doing a combo party and haven't even shopped yet.....then me and greg are going to see Eric Clapton in concert on sunday.....
heal cheri heal....my mantra   wish me luck!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I hope you feel better soon, seems like another round of colds is hitting my house. And as usual, I am the one who will take care of everyone;)

Debbie

Sue Tokash said...

Hope you feel better soon!