Friday, June 10, 2011

what have i done today....



has been one of those very productive days spent in my jammies, i did brush my teeth this morning but no other personal upkeep has been done...
i've quilted and put binding on a couple quilts, borders on penny quilts, made three little quilt tops for raffle prizes (need to do more), stitched strips together for next project and washed, folded and put away summer clothes for Dominic and Livy's vacation in calif. soon (can hardly wait!)....oh i also beat my highest score on CandySwipe, my fav game....
and ate just a few of those M&M's!!!
break time over back to the sewing machine...
have a wonderful weekend everyone....cheri

8 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow Cheri - If I could be that productive, I might stay in my jammies all day too! Love your little pieces shown.....wish I could see them in all their glory...but I do spot a few crows!!! :o) Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cathy said...

You certainly have been busy. So much done. You are inspiring. Hugs.

WoolenSails said...

Well, I had big plans today, then I petered out, lol.
So, I sat on my rear most of the day and worked on some pillow stitcheries.

Debbie

Linda said...

Let us see more! I love the penny quilt with binding. What is the other one that's hiding? And the crow?????? Don't tease us!!!!

Nancy in MT said...

And you were second quessing yourself. Absolutely love your take on the penny angel tree.
Nancy

Lori said...

Woo-Hoo for being so productive!!

Sharon said...

WOW you were busy weren't you? That's what happens when we don't take our jammies off for the day. I love it!!

The Wooden Acorn said...

OHHHHHHH.....I love your penny quilt. Simply fantastic.

Your picture is really interesting as I think I see some other really cool pieces.

Your busy days really produce some wonderful pieces. I love that you keep your pjs on when you are on a mission to get something done. LOL!

I am still working on your Land of Liberty quilt (I cut out the snails block pieces today). yay!