Wednesday, August 3, 2011

back at my machine....



and it feels good....today i've pieced together a patchwork quilt, sewing strips together for grandbaby's other quilt, made more four patches for greg's quilt and cut for August's primitive quilt....oh and layed out Folkart Gathering for block 7....
will keep you posted as all progress....
off to Home Depot to pick out paint colors, bummed no more Ralph Lauren, my personal favorite, will have to try something new...change can be fun, don't worry though even though working with cheery fabrics for baby quilts mine will still be dark and dirty!

4 comments:

Libby said...

Right there with you - hated losing RL paints. I'm using MS. So far so good.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Do you ever stop and breathe???!! YIKES!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Linda said...

Love that quilt...I have to stay away from paint stores...it's an addiction with me...

deb said...

How sweet is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!