Monday, August 1, 2011

a fabric pick me up....



starting cleaning today not only is it Hot&Humid but first day in a month with no grandkids running around....boo hoo...dropped all cleaning supplies, threw on clean clothes and headed to the quilt shops for a "fabric pick me up"....
got a couple to add to baby's quilt, some for a patchwork baby quilt and a few just for me...
start cleaning tomorrow or i may be just be tea dying and cutting for new quilts, the later definitely sounds more appealing!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like the perfect pick me up, to me;)

Debbie

paulette said...

I haven't had a 'fabric pick me up' in ages!! Think it's time!! Love your purchases!
P

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ahhhh...I love it! A gal who cleans like I do!!! :o) Clean on, clean on!!! Smiles & Hugs & Wishes for a Wonderful Week ~ Robin

Linda said...

That sounds like a perfect break from cleaning!Have fun with all the new fabrics!

deb said...

Its too hot to clean!!!!!!!!!!!!