Friday, November 26, 2010

Anniversary Surprise

yesterday was mine & Greg's 10th anniversary....he is so sweet & incredibly fun, he gave me a card in the morning with a bag of my favorite mint M&M's...then as the day continued each grandchild or adult would had me a card with bags of more mint M&M's ended up with 14 bags, why that number I don't know but it was fun and sweet plus all those romantic, sweet, funny, emotional...cards, plus I received new CD's to listen too, which what I do while sewing room, Three Dog Night, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton.....how lucky am I to have found him!!!!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

A very Happy Anniversary, to you and your husband.

Debbie

Lori said...

Wow!! It sounds like a fun day. Happy Anniversary!!

paulette said...

That's SEW SWEET!! Happy Anniversary and many, many more!!
Paulette