Monday, November 22, 2010

Home for the Holidays...



Getting ready to post a note to remind everyone to check out Lisa Bongean's blog for her sharing of holiday goods & I realized I just purchased her new book Nine Patch Gatherings last week....inside she has a method for making positive & negative 9~patches, different than my normal, thought I'd give it a try.....pretty easy & fast....posted is a photo of how mine are coming along....to be used in little quilt gifts....so remember to visit her blog for the Home for the Holidays & give her book a look see......  enjoy cheri

3 comments:

Ann said...

Cheri, I posted pictures of both my quilts that I've made from your blog instructions. THank you for sharing freebies with us. Neither one is completely done, I'll post them too! I plan on taking both with me to my sister's home when we leave for the weekend tomorrow. ~Ann

Rizwan said...

Brilliant love to see all this its an perfect entertainment blog


Pegasos World turkey

Kristan said...

I was lucky enough to take a Lisa class here in Idaho where she taught us her 9-patch trick. I LOVE it!!