Monday, June 10, 2013

day 10 ......

my iron ...... a SilverStar ES-300 Industrial Electric Steam Iron ...... this baby is heavy and puts out the steam, got it a few years ago, online, but can't remember exactly where and it was only $99 cheaper than all the Rowentas I was going through ......




my ergonomic cutter and mat, which is thicker and double sided come from Martelli Notions ...... have been using this cutter for years and LoVe IT!
i use an Omnigrid Ruler ........


piece with my PFAFF and free motion quilt with the Baby Lock .......





thread of choice ...... me and my machines are picky, picky ......
Sew Art Invisible Nylon Thread for quilting .......
Mettler #60 fine embroidery cotton, color #240 for everything else .....


posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Randy D. said...

How fun to see behind the scenes, to see what you are sewing with! I love your pictures. Always so interesting!

Kath said...

Interesting to see what equipment you use :-)

KathyN said...

What the heck is that luminous thingy hanging from the ceiling! Photo #2?

Jeanette said...

Hi Cheri, I was trying to track down that nylon thread you use, but it looks like it's not made anymore. Do you have a good source for it?