Sunday, June 2, 2013

tart cherry concentrate ......

I purchase my brand at Sprouts, there are different brands also, mine costs $16 a bottle and will last 20 days, two tablespoons a day ....... tart cherry has apparently the most antioxidants and according to Dr. Oz quite a bit of Melatonin ...... a friend mentioned it to me, when I was complaining about my arthritis, she took it for her arthritic shoulder, decided to give it a try and for me it made a huge difference immediately ...... swelling gone, a lot less stiffness and pain, I will not go a day without it ...... started twice a day, now just once a day ...... I did capsules once when traveling but didn't find them to work as well as the concentrate ...... Dr. Oz has a video about it can probably Google it .......
hope it works for you as it has for me

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Lori said...

It probably tastes better then the liquid glucosamine I'm taking for my arthritis.

Heartsdesire said...

Thanks for the info, Cheri. I'm going to try my local health food store.

Patti said...

Thanks for sharing these daily photos - so fun! I was taking cherry juice concentrate for a while - my fav was mixing it with LaCroix sparkling water! YUM! My cocktail of choice ;)
Turned out the reason it didn't help me was that I didn't have arthritis, but runners knee in both knees... and I don't run ;)
Blessings, Patti