Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party



Thursday's Quilt group had our Christmas Party yesterday....I know that everyone has talented quilt friends but I must say I'm always grateful & happy to belong to this group of particularly, uniquely creative women....we crafted, ate, watched our local news broadcast of the "bomb house" in town be burnt to the ground all went well and the house is no longer thank goodness!  Then  came of course the favorite time of all opening gift exchanges Cyndi picked my gift, so I got to go next....checkout my choice a beautiful penny rug, already hanging on my wall yes wall I don't want to take a chance with Spud our kitten who loves wool, this was handmade by Rose who hands stitch the most delicate stitches I could only imagine..... so lucky am I to be on the receiving end of those stitches

No comments: