Monday, December 13, 2010

small moment or thing.....

i was looking at the Real Simple magazine last night...."what is the one small thing that always makes you happy?"   i'm a ruminator, hhhhmmmmm......my earphones when i have the music going doesn't matter the activity or mood i'm happy!     more ruminating......comfort food definitely pancakes makes me think of my grandma easter......the smell of the pavement when slightly damp after a light rain.....
                                        share the small things that bring you joy.....

3 comments:

Libby said...

The wagging puppy tail when I wake up in the morning and the sound of the garage door opening at the end of the day.

kelley said...

feeding my indoor cats long blades of grass one at a time, Chester used to get so excited looking out the window when I was picking the grass for them...the scent of my flowering crab apple trees in full bloom...practicing random acts of kindness...

Larkrise garden girl said...

My little dog Maulie laying in my lap getting belly rubs.She is an instant stress reliever!