Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Clean sewing room....



Tomorrow is our trash today so on wednesdays i have to clean all coops, pens & cages, also i had to weatherize for rain so no animals or food gets wet....we may actually be getting some rain here....know that most of you get weather much more drastic, but since it's usually so lovely here rain means preparation time....since i was in the cleaning mode also tackled my sewing room, definitely needed a good vacum....but first i needed to put this quilt top together so the floor would be empty, vacumed, then put some applique pieces on so it's ready for stitching, will still get borders probably and now my floor is ready to be filled up again with new beginings....definetly need to lay out Folkart Gatherings for new additions....got my fire started, all animals fed and ready to start stitching....hope your day was filled with some good accomplishments.....    enjoy cheri

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great quilt! I know what you mean about the rain...I having been looking forward to it although I did enjoy the warm weather.