Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party



Dana made us each a fun little quilt, several decorate my home, I picked one of the more tea-dyed primitive ones....I was also so surprised to receive a couple of thank you gifts for my baking treats on quilt class day, how sweet are Linda & Susan to think of me....a fun little patched quilt and I must admit I almost peed Dana's couch in my squealing fit when I opened this ribbon embroidery piece from Susan, she had made one for her anniversary and I admired her work "so easy" she said  "yeah right" I said, no way could my natually primitive stitching hands produce some that delicate....WoW now I have one to admire every day....FriENdS are wonderful!  Thank you all

1 comment:

Libby said...

This is the first time in 10 years that I missed a class party . . . no Dana quilt :-( I bet you gals just had the best time!