Saturday, September 24, 2011

my day's work....



made these blocks today at Country Loft, quilt design Spirit by Country Sampler...block looks alot more difficult than it really is, quite simple that is if you can remember to cut the right size strips, which i did have difficulty with today so i have quite a few patched together nine patches "oh well" i love how it's turning out....have you noticed how square my blocks are, not my doing of course, our sweet talented instructor Catherine did these all for me, now if she would just move into my sewing room who knows what perfection i could achieve....

8 comments:

Judy said...

Looks very pretty, but one is turned wrong, I think.....Row on the far right, 3rd down has the gold parts facing wrong to make the same spinning star. Wouldn't want you to sew and then have the rip again!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful blocks and fabrics, I know mine would never be that straight;)

Debbie

TheCrankyCrow said...

THAT is all kinds of cool! Love it!! (And kudos to Judy....Like I would have noticed that until after it was too late!!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

antique quilter said...

well I love these blocks and if they are just too perfect for you , you can always send them to me, you have my address!
Kathie

Lori said...

What great looking quilt blocks!

paulette said...

I love the orange pinwheels in among the 9 patch...very nice and very clever!! Lucky you getting to play while at the Loft!! Take care!
P

Shakerwood said...

Love the secondary pattern of the pinwheels!

deb said...

very nice!!!!! awwww I NEED a daytrip to CL...to check out all the fall goodness!!!!!!