Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pintrest....

put a new gadget on my sidebar, well i didn't exactly my hubby did it for me, ThaNKs SWeeTiE!
the new gadget is for you all to check out my latest obsession&addiction Pintrest Oh My GoSH what a concept and it's got me hooked line & sinker...
you name it you can see it there food, drinks, art, decorating, fashion,the cutest little animals you've ever seen, DIY ideas, etc., etc....
you can view without an account but you'll want one with lots of boards & oodles of pins....so go click on mine and check out the WonDerlaND of Pintrest....
enjoy and don't get so involved that you forget about me....but i'll understand totally....
cheri

5 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love pinterest! I'd love to know how your husband did that but I probably wouldn't understand it if he told me. :). Blessings, Marlene

Sharon said...

I love Pinterest.

TheCrankyCrow said...

TEMPT ME NOT INTO PINTEREST!!! I've peeked once (ok - twice....) - and saw - and almost gave in. But i don't need another addiction!! Truly I don't!! :o) (Glad you're enjoying though!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

StitchinByTheLake said...

Forgot to tell you I'm following you on Pinterest...I'm signed in there as Brenda Bush. blessings, marlene

Unknown said...

เครดิตฟรี pgslot โบนัส100 เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาเทพ
https://kidblog.org/class/szdferw/posts/65m6te66c14yp93v1utupaeds