Thursday, September 1, 2011

what am i going to do now....



this big crumpled pile on my couch is the just finished, well the top anyway, Folkart Gathering....taking pictures tomorrow and drawing up pattern....
won't be quilted yet still deciding between doing it myself (as i only use monofilament thread when quilting) or sending it out to be done (as it is large and i'll keep putting it on the back burner) which to choose?
did a happy dance, i am quite the dancer, when i stitched that last & final stitch....
now what to do, relax, stitch on other projects?
hubby will be home in just two days....oh my gosh!!!! still much to accomplish, stitch, stitch, stitch cheri

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I can see big stitch or hand stitch on it, love what I can see.

Debbie

deb said...

I cant wait to see it all quilted!!! beautiful!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous, Cheri!! Congrats on the finish!! Looks stunning - even as a crumpled pile! ;o) Have a great holiday weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Christine said...

Yahoo!!! I am anxious to see the finished top! Will be ordering my remaining patterns soon!
christine