Friday, September 16, 2011

pumpkins....



took a trip to Country Loft today saw these fabric pumpkins, would you believe it they're toliet paper rolls...went right home and made some up in like two seconds....
and now they're decorating my home...
wrap and tuck a fat quarter around a toliet paper roll, then roll up a fat eight and tuck in the top, i did add some berries to mine...if you want a tall one do i guess a half yard with a paper towel roll, didn't have an extra laying around...
fun & easy i like that...

2 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Cheri, what an idea! Thank you for posting this.
I will try this later. I don't have fat quarters
(shame on me) but I'm guessing it's 1/4 of a yard of fabric? Same with the fat eight, 1/8 yard?
Thanks again, Cheri and I have your quilt giveaway
posted on my blog. I love looking at the colors and
pattern.
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love these Cheri - my sister did this for a get together last year - so fun as she just brought toilet paper and fabric to the restaurant and everyone left with a pumpkin! Cool beans....Happy Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin